Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Today I kind of started out with a dark mood (matching the weather on my way to work... how perfect). One of those days where I have to make a conscious effort to keep my default face from looking pissy. You know what I mean? After who knows how long, you realize your brows are furrowed, your lip is slightly curled, and your nostrils are flaring ever so slightly and quickly reset to something more pleasant. "Oops! I hope no one saw that face and thought I hated the world/disapproved of them/pooped myself! Better reset to... thoughtful!". It almost always happens twice - sometimes even three times - and then it becomes something that makes me actually feel pissy, and thus the face is now more appropriate because there's a legit reason. Stupid, vicious circle.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Saturday, May 4, 2013
The Weekly Breakdown (temporary title of my weekly list business... I need a better suggestion, guys)
1. Life is hard. Tweet about it.
2. WHOA! Hello there, freaky! Also, I think we found Yoda.
3. Two Chips, as told by someone's drunk wife. Glorious.
4. Pinterest, you're drunk.
5. Am I going to make this? I do have access to some stumps...
6. Beautiful styling. Too bad it's in another language...
7. Some people have a lot of time (and genius) on their hands.
8. Time to reassess my pantry/fridge. Plus, that chick is scary.
9. I hope he's talking about transmissions...